- A Qualified C-Suite Executive and an Astute Entrepreneur and Business Development Manager with over 27 years combined professional experience in Marketing, Corporate Affairs, Business Management and Administration, in large corporates and multinational organisations and Consultancy Services.
- A passionate leader with First Class Customer Service and Relationship Management Skills and a proven track record of successful creation and management of customer service centres of multi-national companies.
- Key competencies include Business Operations Overhaul; Leadership and Change Management; Strategy Development and Implementation; Customer Service and Relationship Management; Entrepreneurial coaching for SMEs and Hospitality Management.
- Consults for a number of local and multi-national companies and a member of the consultancy and awards committee of the CIMG.
- Currently a PhD Student, holds an MBA from University of Leicester, and Dual Certified Entrepreneurship from CEIBS, IESE and Complutense University from Spain.
- Annie has participated in many capability building programs across the globe including Executive Programs at the Harvard Business School and Harvard Faculty Club. She is also a licensed Lumina Spark Psychometric Practitioner.
ABENA POKUAA ACKAH
- A Business Consultant and she also teaches Strategic Marketing Management at the Institute of Bankers Ghana and also a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG) Consulting team.
- Has consulted for a number of companies including SSNIT, West Africa Mining and Ghana Trade Fair. She was the lead consultant for the promotion of made in Ghana goods by the Ministry of Trade and Industry; Developed the strategic plan for Wilkins Engineering and Fruito Foods Limited.
- Holds a BA in (Consumer and Management Studies) – Glasgow Caledonian University in (1993) from United Kingdom, MSC in (Business Information Technology) – University of Paisley in (1995) from United Kingdom, a Chartered Banker from Chartered Institute of Bankers/Ghana (2008) and Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and a Chartered Marketer status (DIPM MCIM) from CIMUK (2009).
- Her publications include Strategic Marketing in the Banking Business and Practical Ways to Avoid Bad Debt in the Financial Institution.
- A Business and Marketing Strategy specialist with strong roots in Unilever and Standard Chartered Bank.
- Managed several challenging marketing and sales roles over a period of 9 years at Unilever.
- Consumer Banking experience at Standard Chartered Bank starting in 1999. Head of Marketing at Standard Chartered (West Africa).
- CEO for Opal Marketing and Management services.
- Training consultant for the British Council, GIMPA, CIAMC and others.
- Faculty Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG)
- Council Member, CIMG
- Chairman for Education and Consultancy Committee, CIMG
- A Strategic thinker with multi-talented skills and Head of Corporate Banking at First Atlantic Bank with 19 years combined experience in Marketing, Real Estate Investments, Engineering and Banking.
- A product of KNUST with vast knowledge from other courses across the continent.
- Previously worked as Marketing Manager at NTHC, Head of Corporate at Societe Generale and Guaranty Trust Bank.
- A Hospitality Management Consultant. He has consulted for a number of companies including GIMPA, Nestle Ghana, Promasidor as well as some hotels in Ghana.
- He has over 20 years experience in the Hospitality Industry specialising in Food and Beverage Management and Food Styling.
- He is a member of the Hotel Catering International Managers Association (now International Hospitality Managers – IHM)